En Masse Entertainment is dedicated to building great relationships with players and game developers alike. To us, this means taking a gamer-centric approach to community by maintaining a healthy and rewarding atmosphere where players can share their own content, participate in community-focused events, give feedback, and discuss the games they love. We focus on selecting entertaining titles from developers across the globe and supporting them with ongoing live service. We make it possible for great games to reach their full potential.
We seek someone who can bring their own unique personality and approach to building community through streaming and direct outreach. This role needs someone who's passionate about entertainment, and who loves engaging online communities. The ideal candidate is a gamer at heart with experience building influencer relationships.
The Community Manager will act as a public voice for the company through live streams, videos, social media, forums, and in-person events. This individual will play a vital role in maintaining an open line of communication between En Masse and our wide range of players.
- Identify and maintain relationships with En Masse players across a wide variety of channels.
- Plan and serve as a primary host for one or more recurring En Masse live streams.
- Act as a secondary on-air stream personality for all En Masse titles.
- Assist with outreach and upkeep for the En Masse Ambassador Program.
- Work closely with EME product management, customer support, and marketing teams; providing input and driving community-focused company initiatives and player events.
- Manage branded Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube presence.
- Collect and report on player feedback, maintain company forum presence, and act as a liaison between the players and other EME teams.
- Maintain and act as the primary contact for volunteer Player Councils.
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in a community or communication-oriented role.
- 1+ years’ experience in the games industry working on an online game.
- Experience creating video content online with a consistent schedule, either professionally or recreationally, on YouTube, Twitch, or another streaming service.
- An enthusiasm for entertaining and informing people.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the drive and ability to present new ideas effectively.
- High-level knowledge of social media and current trends.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and have fun in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of OBS and/or X-Split a huge plus.
- Experience with audio/visual equipment and PC hardware a plus.
- Experience organizing gaming tournaments and contests.
Applying for this position:
If this sounds like a role you can be passionate about, apply and tell us what makes you an online force of awesomeness! Only applications with cover letters containing links to your active content channel (Twitch, YouTube, etc...) will be considered.