En Masse Entertainment is dedicated to building great relationships with players and game developers alike. To us, this means taking a gamer-centric approach to community by maintaining a healthy and rewarding atmosphere where players can share their own content, participate in community-focused events, give feedback, and discuss the games they love. We focus on selecting entertaining titles from developers across the globe and supporting them with ongoing live service. We make it possible for great games to reach their full potential.
We're need an online head-hunter - someone with a knack for seeking out and building relationships with players, influencers, and other micro-communities. This is someone who’s no stranger to establishing lines of communication with new people across forums, fan sites, chat channels, voice chat, e-mails, and everywhere else players like to hang out. This role requires a friendly and relatable personality who encourages community growth and enthusiastically promotes user content (must have at least +4 Charisma).
The Community Outreach Specialist will act as a public voice for the company and a representative for every En Masse title. This individual will coordinate with the rest of the En Masse Community Team, keeping up to date on the latest game updates, live streams, social tools, and developments within the games industry.
- Seek out new life and new civilizations to make first contact and grow our player base.
- Maintain relationships with players across a wide variety of channels.
- Maintain and grow the En Masse Ambassador Program.
- Plan and schedule community activities and influencer events; in and out of game.
- Act as a secondary on-air stream personality for all En Masse titles.
- Act as a liaison between the players and other EME teams, sharing news and feedback.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a community or communications-oriented role with a proven track record; preferably in social, gaming, or consumer-facing web services.
- 1+ years’ experience in the games industry working on an online game.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the drive and ability to present new ideas effectively.
- High-level knowledge of current trends in a wide variety of gaming-centric communication platforms, including social media and live streaming.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for online entertainment with on-camera experience.
- Fluency in a secondary language is a plus: Spanish, German, French, Korean.