Do you love video games? Do you find it rewarding to help others by coming up with creative solutions? Do you understand PCs and gaming-related hardware? If you answered yes to all three questions, then we want to speak with you!
Think Service First!
En Masse Entertainment seeks a Customer Support Specialist to be part of an amazing experience for customers of our action packed titles: TERA, Zombies Monsters Robots, and Alliance of Valiant Arms—as well as future En Masse products. Support Specialists assist customers through support tickets and keep the games a fun place for all by helping troublemakers see the error of their ways. You will need to become an expert on our games, so we hope spending time playing online games isn’t a problem for you!
• Passion for online gaming. Tell us which games you’re currently playing.
• Customer support experience in a contact center with a strong emphasis on technical support.
• Understanding of PC tech and troubleshooting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Availability to work weekends and non-standard hours. (We like the night life. We like to boogie!)
• Fluency in German or French is a big plus.
Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care about doing great work and developing a culture that's great for all our employees. We offer a fun, open work environment as part of our efforts to keep us a motivating, healthy, and productive company.
• Generous health benefits and annual transportation pass or parking assistance.
• Bountiful snacks and drinks in the kitchen.
• Generous PTO accrual and 11 observed holidays.
• Open floor plan where team members collaborate with one another on the fly.
• Great location in the heart of downtown Seattle.
Relocation not provided
Only submissions with cover letters will be considered.